Abstract submission Deadline :
April 13April 30, 2018 (final round extension)
Notification of abstract acceptance :
April 20May 4, 2018
Full paper submission deadline :
May 18May 28, 2018
Notification of full paper acceptance : June 11, 2018
Early bird registration :
June 8June 23, 2018
We welcome papers and posters from all academics, students and those working in policy and practice. We anticipate specific sessions in the conference relating to:
1. Critical Assessment on the Idea of ‘disruptive’ and ‘innovation’
2. Diffusion of (disruptive) innovation in built environment
3. Urban Design, Urban Architecture
4. Environmental Issues, Sustainability
5. Land use, Growth Management, Development, Planning
6. Historic Preservation, Space and Place
7. Historical Perspectives on Cities, Urban Areas
8. Housing, Neighborhoods, Community Development
9. Infrastructure Networks, Transport, Basic Urban Services
10. Globalization and Resilience
11. Theorizing Local and Regional Disruptive Innovation
12. Governance, Regionalism, Management
13. Urban Disaster Planning, Management, Cities and National Security
GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
1. Full paper must follow the template provided for this conference. Download full paper template here.
2. Full paper must not contain any Authors’ Identity (name, affiliation, email). Please ensure you exclude authors’ identity on your submission.
3. Abstract length must be between 150 – 200 words. Please ensure you revise/edit your previous abstract to fit abstract maximum length.
4. Full paper length must be between 4 to 6 pages, including reference list.
5. No appendix is allowed.
6. Announcement of full paper review result will be sent via e-mail. There are three possible decisions regarding submitted papers: accepted without revision, or accepted with revision, or rejected. Only accepted paper could be presented for the conference.
7. Once the presentation is done, authors must revise their presented paper into camera-ready format.
Step by step submission guidelines could be downloaded here.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER SUBMISSION
1. Poster size is A1 (841mm x 594mm) in portrait format.
2. Poster must be prepared to allow easy reading at a distance of 2 meters.
3. Poster should include:
- Title; has the largest font size, not too long.
- Name of the authors and affiliations.
- Introduction; may include short background and the main objectives.
- Methods; brief explanation of used method.
- Result; include key finding, best provide attractive key graphics, images and tables.
4. Use solid colors and highlight the focal parts of your presentation.
5. Attach ICIAP logo on the right below corner of the poster with size 150 mm x 60 mm. Download the logo here.
6. Please prepare your poster in PDF format.
7. More tips on making an academic poster could be found here.
Selected papers will be published in:
*to be confirmed
2. IOP Conference Series: Environmental and Earth Sciences*
*to be confirmed
3. The 4th ICIAP Proceedings with ISBN