Abstract submission Deadline :
April 13April 30, 2018 (final round extension)
Notification of abstract acceptance :
April 20May 4, 2018
Full paper submission deadline :
May 18May 28, 2018
Notification of full paper acceptance : June 11, 2018
Early bird registration :
June 8June 23, 2018
We welcome papers and posters from all academics, students and those working in policy and practice. We anticipate specific sessions in the conference relating to:
1. Critical Assessment on the Idea of ‘disruptive’ and ‘innovation’
2. Diffusion of (disruptive) innovation in built environment
3. Urban Design, Urban Architecture
4. Environmental Issues, Sustainability
5. Land use, Growth Management, Development, Planning
6. Historic Preservation, Space and Place
7. Historical Perspectives on Cities, Urban Areas
8. Housing, Neighborhoods, Community Development
9. Infrastructure Networks, Transport, Basic Urban Services
10. Globalization and Resilience
11. Theorizing Local and Regional Disruptive Innovation
12. Governance, Regionalism, Management
13. Urban Disaster Planning, Management, Cities and National Security
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Both paper and poster submission must submit abstract to be reviewed. Explain type of your submission in the abstract.
2. Abstract includes between 250-500 words; must be in English, text only, no pictures, graphs or tables are allowed.
4. Prepare this information beforehand to be filled online:
- Name of all authors and their affiliations
- Title of abstract: make it clear and concise
- Three to five key words that can describe your abstract
- Type of submission: paper or poster. Write up the information in your .pdf / .doc format document.
- Abstract must be in .pdf or .doc format that contains all information mentioned above.
5. Once your abstract is received, notification will be sent to you.
6. Abstract acceptance announcement will be published on this website on April 20, 2018.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER SUBMISSION
1. Poster size is A1 (841mm x 594mm) in portrait format.
2. Poster must be prepared to allow easy reading at a distance of 2 meters.
3. Poster should include:
- Title; has the largest font size, not too long.
- Name of the authors and affiliations.
- Introduction; may include short background and the main objectives.
- Methods; brief explanation of used method.
- Result; include key finding, best provide attractive key graphics, images and tables.
4. Use solid colors and highlight the focal parts of your presentation.
5. Attach ICIAP logo on the right below corner of the poster with size 150 mm x 60 mm. Download the logo here.
6. Please prepare your poster in PDF format.
7. More tips on making an academic poster could be found here.
Selected papers will be published in:
*to be confirmed
2. IOP Conference Series: Environmental and Earth Sciences*
*to be confirmed
3. The 4th ICIAP Proceedings with ISBN